We are selling 2 acre Pencahue Valley view lots for $48,000.00 each.
Benefits for lot buyers:
- First (7) lot buyers will get a 12,500 s/f lot overlooking the Pacific Ocean (36k value)
lots with utilities already on place. The founder of Cerro del Angel Farm owns the
Lots with Pacific Ocean views, and is sharing the lots at no cost with the first seven lot buyers.
Less desirable lots with some views are selling for around 36,000.00.
- Use of community center and all facilities.
- Reduced, at cost breakfast and lunch at the community center.
- Share produce from Organic Farm.
- Up to 500 acres available for farming with irrigation
- Multiple business-income opportunities, like farming, beekeeping, rental income from beach or farm cabin, raising cows, lambs and chicken, managing the restaurant at the community center, wine and cheese making, installing solar panels and wind turbines and building the houses, or start a business in Talca, 35 minutes from farm.