Did you know......
- Our food comes from sick soil that is 85% depleted (study from 1992), on 2017 is 95% to 100% depleted , the food we eat, conventional and organic is almost dead with only 5% or less nutrition content. Our bodies starve for nutrition, most food in general offer very low nutrition and high sugar content, leading to chronic diseases, including Cancer, diabetes, Obesity, anxiety and depression.
"Sick soils mean sick plants, sick animals, and sick people. Physical, mental and moral fitness depends largely upon an ample supply and a proper proportion of minerals and nutrients in our foods. Nerve function, nerve stability and nerve cell-building likewise depend upon trace minerals."
"Our soils which are seriously deficient in trace minerals and nutrients, cannot produce plant life competent to maintain our needs, and with the continuous cropping and shipping away of those trace minerals and concentrates, the condition becomes worse".
- Our foods that are almost dead without any nutrition are also loaded with pesticides, fungicides, herbicides and other man made chemicals. There is no control in the amount of poisson they spray in fruits and vegetables. The damage is accumulative.
- Water is contaminated and is full of chemicals, 1.1 million people get sick every year and some die because of water contamination in the U.S.A. The damage is accumulative.
- The air is polluted. Half of the U.S. population lives in areas where air pollution levels are often dangerously high for them to breathe, according to a report released by the American Lung Association. The report estimates that more than 140 million + Americans live in areas with high levels of ozone "pollution". This puts them at risk for premature death, aggravated asthma, difficulty breathing and "future" cardiovascular problems, according to the report. The damage is accumulative and we are going to get sick soon or later, Most likely sooner after U.S. withdraw from the Paris climate agreement . Please read "Healthy life" on menu, I explain "why Chile" is the best choice.
-The financial and political system is corrupted and is about to collapse soon or later.
-Is not rare to see up to 4% property tax on overvalued properties. Ive seen people loosing their houses because they can't afford to pay property taxes. Local government own you're house and you must pay rent by force until you die., Instead they should collect consumption tax or more sales taxes to cover their expenses.
-We can't stop working or take a break when is really needed. Every year we have to make more money because everything cost more and we get into more dead. After living in the cabin In Pencahue for 6 months, I was able to live with $400.00 a month and I feel more energetic and healthy than ever. I drink and bath on clean fresh sweet water. Eat food full of nutrients that was free of chemicals, and even don't have to use my reading glasses anymore and loose all the extra weight.
When I live at the Farm what I really miss was other like minded individuals, share the food from the land and support each other along the way. And thats why I decided to start the community, to share and help each other the best we can.
"Dont believe what I post, Research what I post" after you read responsible plan B
- Cerro Del Angel Farm is located in the Pencahue Valley, just 3 hours South of Santiago de Chile and only 35 minutes from Talca.
Our goal is to create a sustainable and resilient community that provides it's own organic food, water, renewable energy and wellbeing for all. There will be a 2,000 square foot community center with kitchen, dining hall, Coffee - Wine bar and additional meeting room for workshops and events that align with sustainability, health and organics.
The idea or concept is basically to build a community farm in which the families live off the land, off the grid if desire, share and support each other in some level. A simple life with some optional amenities to resemble our life's back home, like cell phone service and internet connection. And most important a life with Christian values without fears and worries about the chaotic world situation.